Welcome to the Southeastern Council of the International Federation of Fly Fishers ("FFF"). We are one of sixteen councils of the FFF in the United States and consist of thirteen affiliated clubs and over 700 individual members in Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Kentucky.
The FFF's goal is to support fisheries conservation and educational programs for all fish and all waters. Anywhere fly fishers have an interest, the FFF can and does play a role.
In addition to supporting the FFF's broader mission, our Council donates time and financial resources to support brook trout restoration in the Great Smoky Mountain National Park, Casting For Recovery and Project Healing Waters.
If you are interested in:
- Learning more about coldwater, warmwater or saltwater fly fishing
- Tying flies with some of the best in the country
- Honing your casting skills with one of our Certified Casting Instructors
- Helping conserve our fishing resources
- Enjoying the fellowship of like-minded sportsmen and women
Please consider joining the FFF and our Council today.